This course has been authored and presented by Qube Investment Management Inc. to promote financial literacy and professional development.

Financial Planning is an ever-changing environment. Always consider that facts may have changed when taking a course such as this.

This material is provided for information purposes only and is not intended to provide specific advice with respect to individual financial, investment, tax, legal or accounting matters. For advice specific to your situation, consult an appropriate investment, legal or accounting professionals.

By continuing, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to our Terms and Policies.

An account already exists with this email address. Is this you?

Sign in
4um9ntwgshslcgeb1wno screen shot 2021 06 14 at 2.17.46 pm

Qube Shorts | RESP Contribution Strategies

Registered Education Savings Accounts (RESPs) help parents save for their child's future post-secondary education.

But do you know how to start contributing to an RESP? Or which RESP is best for you? What about maximizing the Government incentives while funding an RESP? 

In 2019, 84% of contributions failed to meet the minimum to maximize these government incentives! Listen in to find out how you can be the other 16%.

Note: You must be an email subscriber to receive discounts and updates on new webinars and courses.